MOMENT: Pumpkin Pleasure
"Gum-pa-geh" is now a household favourite for Tavish. I guess that the pumpkin was a labour of love for him. It's beginning to overstay it's welcome, but I don't think Tavish will accept that. I thought I was brilliant to take it outside with us today to play with the intention of leaving it there. Tavish would have none of it - he refused snacks inside after demanding it, only to bring pumpkin to the door with a smile. A good little problem solver - he can have his pumpkin and eat with it too! (sigh). Guess it all started when he spent time in scooper heaven:
Then came the joys of being a poker face. Tom cut out the face in wee-pieces so Tavish could poke the pieces in or pull them out. The whole thing became a homemade shape sorter. After every piece was put into the pumpkin, he wanted "more":
Posing with "Gum-pa-geh" has been easy, he'd hug it all the time if he could. It has been lit and enjoyed with every meal since Saturday. Tavish even helps Daddy blow it out. Not too sure Tavish will take its absence well. Here's a wee-tribute to the soon-to-be-late Gum-pa-geh:
MOMENT: Marching Monkey
Tavish the Trooper or Marching Monkey? Both. He was a trooper and a marcher on the brisk neighbourhood parade and potluck. It was a chilly one. Note the thickness of the costume - there were a lot of layers under that monkey suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment