Sunday, February 6, 2011

End of an Era

This moment is not exactly a highlight moment of motherhood for me. Tomorrow I will spend my day with two classes full of other people's children and not with my own. Tavish will spend the entire day with a nanny named Nicole. Everyone insists that he'll be fine and that it's always harder on the Moms than it is on the kids. With how I feel tonight, I think they might be right ... Will he be upset when I leave? Or will that just be me? Will he wonder where I am and what I'm doing during the day? Or will that also be me? Will he be excited at the end of the day when I'm home? Or will that be me as well? I guess time will tell, but one thing is certain - tomorrow is the end of an era in all-day every-day Tavish and Mommy time. (sniff, sniff) Where does the time go? I miss him already ...

MOMENT: Going Bananas

This is a little tribute to the sing-songy craziness that is Mommy and Tavish together. I look forward to singing and playing after a big hug and kiss tomorrow when I get home from work, Tav.

xoxox,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And because of you and this song, when Miya runs around these days she often says "Go bananas!"

    ReplyDelete