Lately, there have been some successful 'nap' times when Tavish actually sleeps and needs to be woken up. Perfect ...
| All awake and ready to take on the world! |
Turns out, Keva enjoys big afternoon naps as well and although they aren't napping in the same place, they enjoy being in the company of one another as they wake up. I usually lay Keva beside Tavish and when he wakes up, he instinctively rolls over and smiles. Before I realized his preference for this, I woke him up on my own one day. He looked groggily up at me, confused, asking where Keva was and followed it up with a whiny "can you go and get her?!". Oh, okay - won't make that mistake again. Here's a glimpse at my sleeping beauties as they wake. Keva starts the process on the couch, but finishes in the company of her brother. Cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment