| Crisp bike ride with Daddy |
| Food for our feast |
| Colourful hike |
| A family to be thankful for... |
Tavish's had a PD day on Friday giving us more time to play together. We took a ride on the only transit train here that day before having lunch with Daddy at his work and going for a family swim. Daddy used his bike to keep up with Tavish on his Strider-bike on Saturday. We dinned with company over three evenings (two turkeys) and created a separate seasonal craft for each host. We went to Kanata where Tom took the kids on a hike through his childhood 'hood. Then, most importantly, we gave thanks over dinner with Grandpa Mike. So many wonderful moments, but the highlight for me was when Tavish shared what he is thankful for. It went something like this:
Mommy: I'm thankful for the health and happiness of our family
Daddy: I'm thankful for the food we're able to grow, share and eat together
Grandpa Mike: I'm thankful that my family is healthy and safe
Tavish: I'm thankful for Keva and that I get to be her big brother
No comments:
Post a Comment