I've been meaning to capture the moments that make motherhood so special and although there are many videos and photos which will account for the first 15 months of Tavish's life there are no journals or scrapbooks. So, this blog will document the tid-bits and tales of the moments that make a mother proud, happy and generally enthused about this ride that is motherhood. This has been created for me but I invite you to read, share and enjoy this collection of moments too.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Fresh Perspective
This post highlights and concludes our wonderful holiday in Arizona through the lens of Tavish's new camera from Santa...
Self Portrait: Photographer in Motion
His cast of characters
MOMENT: Blurry Clarity
Sure, there are A LOT of photos that Tavish took ... he was learning ... and he's three ... and there were a lot that didn't make this video ... but they sure are a fun way to help see what Tavish sees and deems important. All in all, I think he captured the essence of our family time very well ... creative, fun, and unique! Enjoy seeing how the younger one sees!
No comments:
Post a Comment