"Every child is born a naturalist. His eyes are, by nature, open to the glories of the stars, the beauty of the flowers, and the mystery of life."
- R. Search
It wasn't until I was in my 20s, that I discovered that there were amazing things to explore in the area where land and water meet. I was in awe of the living things I found and have enjoyed watching that excitement emerge with the young students I've worked with over the years along the edge of various ponds. I knew it was time to introduce Tavish to this whole new world of exploration...
MOMENT: Pond Life
![]() |
| "The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful" - E. E. Cummings |
![]() |
| "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." - Frank Lloyd Wright |
![]() |
| "Wisdom begins in wonder." Socrates |
![]() |
| "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare |





No comments:
Post a Comment