We arrived in Buffalo from our trip to Phoenix late last night, so stayed in a hotel. This morning, we are sitting in the breakfast area while Tom went out to try to clear and start our snowy car.
Keva (gets up from the table; heads toward the hotel room)
Tavish (eating breakfast at the table)
Mommy: Keva, it can be hard to wait, but we do things as a family.
Keva (pauses; reluctantly returns to the table)
Keva: I wish I was that lady.
Keva (nods her head toward a woman sitting on her own in the breakfast area)
Mommy: Why?
Keva: Because she is here by herself
Keva (gets up from the table; heads toward the hotel room)
Tavish (eating breakfast at the table)
Mommy: Keva, it can be hard to wait, but we do things as a family.
Keva (pauses; reluctantly returns to the table)
Keva: I wish I was that lady.
Keva (nods her head toward a woman sitting on her own in the breakfast area)
Mommy: Why?
Keva: Because she is here by herself
No comments:
Post a Comment