Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Eleven is Smelly

Tavish had his first hockey practice with his new team. Yes, you read that right, hockey. In August. It's extra out of context amid pandemic life and baseball season not really being normal... 
Tavish: "what?! I have hockey?! (pause) but I still want to play baseball!"

MOMENT: Smelly

Tavish came home from this first practice looking perfectly sweaty (as one would after working so hard). I mentioned showering. Tavish: "what? no! I'm fine. I'll just do it tomorrow!". We chat about how he's getting to an age where it needs to become automatic to shower right when he gets home. Tavish heard us and after we agreed that this would be the last time for 'waiting until tomorrow', he sighed as he headed upstairs, stomping on each step saying a word at a time... "why. is. 11. so. smelly?!".  🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment