Keva is off to grade 3 and Tavish is off to grade 6 - his last first day at Morse!
Keva sported her 'kitty mask' to start her day. Tavish chooses the buff as his mask of choice. Such a strange start to school this year...
![]() |
| On your mark, get masked... |
![]() |
| ...and go! |
![]() |
| Same |
![]() |
| yet... |
![]() |
| ...different |
![]() |
| Grade 6 smile |
![]() |
| Masked boy |
Side note, I walked Tavish to his first day of school, which he said "you don't have to Mom".
"I know that silly, I want to".
Then proceeded to tell him I'll walk with him because I want to on his first day of High School and first day of his first job...😁
Tom piped in "on his first date..."
To which I clarified "no, no, that's big stuff, I'm going with him for the whole thing"
It's super fun teasing tweenagers.







No comments:
Post a Comment