Sunday, February 28, 2021

Role Model

So...we spend a lot of time together. No, correction, we spend all the time together. And in all this close time, one of my lesser valued habits has been picked up by a certain 8 year old apparently.
SETTING: Tavish and Keva outside together
Tavish: shoot!
Keva: did you mean crap?
Tavish: no, I meant shoot 
Keva: did you mean shit?
Tavish: Keva, where do you hear those words?
Keva: Mommy says them all the time.

Oh crap.
Whoopsie.
There I go again.

Also, why follow that lead so precisely but still don't turn lights off when you leave a room like I do or hang my coat up on the hook? Sheesh. I need to up my home-together game and be a better role model. So, I've addressed it with Keva.

A FEW DAYS LATER:
Keva: Darn it! (pause) Is that word okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment