I've been meaning to capture the moments that make motherhood so special and although there are many videos and photos which will account for the first 15 months of Tavish's life there are no journals or scrapbooks. So, this blog will document the tid-bits and tales of the moments that make a mother proud, happy and generally enthused about this ride that is motherhood. This has been created for me but I invite you to read, share and enjoy this collection of moments too.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
Morse Graduate
Hard to believe that we will have exactly zero children going to school at Morse next year. It's true, both kids are off to new schools, as are most of the 'gang'. The teachers from the school put on a graduation celebration parade that came up Coady. We made an outdoor gathering out of it and bit a waving farewell to seven years spent at the marvellous Morse Street Junior Public School...
Graduate Lawn Signs
Our Grade 6 Graduate
Mr Lodhia high five as he cycles by
The Morse Gang
...heading off on new adventures
Big change for parents too!
Brace for greatness, Duke and Montcrest!
MOMENTS: I hope you Had the Time of your Life
I would be lying if I didn't admit that it was emotional ... a real end of an era, this whole leaving-Morse thing. Well, at least for Mom. It's likely the longest Tavish will ever attend any school. These have been the friends and faces of many formative years and it's ending in a pandemic with online learning! However, in typical Morse fashion, they made the best out of it. Tavish has a printed yearbook, a virtual yearbook, enjoyed a delicious Morse cupcake, and is leaving with many friends and ample memories. Thanks for everything, Morse.
This is the video "Tribute" from the staff at the school:
No comments:
Post a Comment