He's talking! Well, okay ... not 'talking-talking' but he's well on his way to clear and accurate communication with, um ... er, well - animals. Lots and lots of animals ...
MOMENT: Talking is for the birds
Tavish often gives a blank stare (or, the stink-eye) to new people. I guess he has a 'shy' streak? Nah, doubt it as this 'shyness' is pretty quickly put aside when I ask: "Tavish, what does a cow say?". He does sometimes hold steady on the blank stare though when he's simply not up for connecting nor impressing. Most of the time though, he is up for it and is keen with the long "mooooooooooooooo" followed by a huge smile. For some reason, he is extra pleased with himself when he immitates a cow. From here it moves onto chickens, ducks, snakes, owls, dogs and more - depending on how interested the stranger is and how many animals Mommy can remember. To be fair, his repertoire of animal sounds has become quite extensive. As a result, this 'show and tell' conversation could be quite a lengthy presentation that perhaps isn't for everyone so I try to exercise discretion. If you're reading this though, then it probably is for you so I'm throwing discretion to the wind. So, although the video below is missing some sound effects, you get to witness some of Tavish's animal talk without the risk of being delivered the stink-eye! Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment