Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tavish on the Go! Go! Go!

It's true, being constantly on the go invigorates me. I need to be going, doing, visiting, playing or something, most of the time. Tom is a good sport and makes the best of it because being on the move without him simply isn't an option - I love my Tom-time. So, we spend our time together doing stuff. After rhyming off plans, potential plans or ideas for plans on any given weekend, Tom will take pause to initiate this standard conversation:

TOM: What's the pace of the weekend, Kath?
ME: Go! Go! Go!

This conversation became extra entertaining when Tavish starting piping in a few months ago "guh, guh, guh" whenever he heard this banter. I was touched - he gets it!

MOMENT: "More Go-Go Peese"

Now, Tom believes that our family has a hierarchy of "go". He claims that I'm "go-go-go", he is "go" and that Tavish is a lovely balance of "go-go". You watch this video and decide if two "go"s are enough for Tavish. Oh, keep in mind that this video was taken on a weeknight ...

1 comment: