Saturday, May 12, 2012

Belly Bliss

Being pregnant is just a twice-in-a-lifetime experience for this Mother. I felt compelled to capture its beauty in photography and wanted to share some highlights of the photos we've taken of Baby Girl Bedford before her debut.

Golfer-in-Utero?
May 19 (37 weeks)

Born Ready to Paddle?
May 20 (37 weeks)
 
MOMENT: A Belly of Beauty

The three of us had a great time playing around and capturing some great moments together on May 6th when I was 35 weeks pregnant. The dandelions were out, the sun was shining and there was a soccer ball, sticks, rocks and chasing games to keep us entertained while the camera shutter captured a precious moment in time. The whole family was celebrating the anticipation of the girl who will join our family.

My belly admirer 
Me and my boy

My boy and my baby-in-belly.

"Weeds are flowers no one wants"
Loving the dandelions...

Such a great kid

The Mom-to-be (again)

Checking out the growing belly

Our family

Always time for some play ...
even if it involves Mommy running!

Gotcha!

Ottawa River Family Photo Op


Me and my belly



Our Expanding Family

Where it all began.
I love this man.



Belly hugs ...

... Belly loves ...

... and Belly touches.


I am so excited to meet you, Baby Girl!

FLASHBACK: Watch Tavish Grow in Utero

When I was pregnant with Tavish, Tom took a photo of me almost weekly in the same location and same outfit, to chronicle the growth of Baby Boy Bedford. We put all of the photos together into a video so we could 'watch' Mommy and Tavish 'grow' together. Enjoy this look back at our boy-in-the-belly!




No comments:

Post a Comment