I've been meaning to capture the moments that make motherhood so special and although there are many videos and photos which will account for the first 15 months of Tavish's life there are no journals or scrapbooks. So, this blog will document the tid-bits and tales of the moments that make a mother proud, happy and generally enthused about this ride that is motherhood. This has been created for me but I invite you to read, share and enjoy this collection of moments too.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Barber in the House
Tavish has the best priced barber in town. She's free but she doesn't have a clue what she's doing (shhh). I'd like to think that, all things considered, the cuts aren't at all "Mom" cuts. Sure, it's not always perfectly even and there may be the odd hair that is overlooked, but when his hair gets long he can quickly be trimmed up in the comfort of his home.
MOMENT: A Little Off the Top
before
after
He's a good sport about getting a hair cut. We chat. He squirms. I cut. In the end, no one is upset nor injured and he comes out clean cut without emptying our pocket. Not too sure how much longer this can continue before he needs a 'real' cut, but for now, it works and it's kinda fun too...
No comments:
Post a Comment