Sunday, May 5, 2013

Two Wheels


Exactly three weeks after his fourth birthday and following his third spin on his new bike, the training wheels were removed and he was off on two wheels. This sentiment surrounded him...

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like.
- Queen

MOMENT: Biking Bliss

Tavish helped Daddy remove the training wheels after taking a spin with Mommy where they seldom touched the ground. It was time for them to go and Tavish was up for the challenge. He walked his bike to a nearby parking lot, rode around, and literally skipped home after full of excitement and beaming with pride. His parents celebrated this big moment right along with him...

Our boy braving the bike
"Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling."
- James E. Starrs


No comments:

Post a Comment