Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Soccer Start Up

The season opener for soccer began in Ottawa. Tavish wouldn't make it through the whole season there with the move pending, but he got in some kicks and giggles before leaving...

Making his move...
Kick!

MOMENT: Getting a Kick Out of It

His soccer gives me a kick - it's entertaining to watch the chaos somehow work itself out. Before his first game, he concentrated to so hard on 'tying' his hand-me-down cleats. They were basically woven (ish). I was impressed with his efforts but did manage to convince him they needed to be tighter. He ran and down he fell. Whoops - I didn't tie them tight enough. I knew from watching him limp that he'd hurt his knee, but he wouldn't admit it. His acting un-injured was good, but he needs to work on embellishing non-pain if he has a future in professional soccer! (ha) Week two he was back in the game but cleat-less. Enjoy the kicks (his) and giggles (yours).

No comments:

Post a Comment