I've been meaning to capture the moments that make motherhood so special and although there are many videos and photos which will account for the first 15 months of Tavish's life there are no journals or scrapbooks. So, this blog will document the tid-bits and tales of the moments that make a mother proud, happy and generally enthused about this ride that is motherhood. This has been created for me but I invite you to read, share and enjoy this collection of moments too.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Glamping
Tom and his friends from university gather for an annual golf tournament. So, the kids and I tagged along to Kingston to make a weekend of it. We went glamping (glamour camping) with a pregnant Megan and Xavier.
Xav, Keev, & Tav
Someone fell down. Boo.
My Little Swimmers
Campground Exploration Mode
MOMENT: Cottage Site
We even skipped the tent and opted for a little cabin! There were a lot of local sites to explore ... mini-golf, little cars, swimming, busker festival, and more! Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment