Friday, February 23, 2018

Beer for Keva Feb 23, 2018

So, a friend and neighbour watched my kids and hers at our place for a short while one afternoon before I got home from work. 

Here is her account of her time here with Keva...

"OMG, Keva is awesome. 
She’s contemplating how to draw a dog. 
“I’ll just draw a circle for the head. Then draw her paws and her bum and her tail and her vagina. Oh, and her ears.” :)

We are currently playing restaurant and I’m the waitress. 
I asked her what she would like to drink while I go and get food ready. “Beer.”

Kath, Keva has asked for three refills of her beer! 
Basically, she is all of us :)

Now Keva is playing bedtime, which is just the easiest game ever.
I was so digging the bedtime play but then the girl needed her beer again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment