Ever since Keva was ill in the fall, she's been coming into our room at night. Poor Daddy has been consistently turfed to a much smaller bed on the other side of the house.
While sleeping with Keva last night, I was awoken by a strange sound. I heard laughing. I thought maybe she was laughing about something I had done or that she was awake. Turns out, she was fast asleep! She laughed a few more times, too! It is delightful to know that she can have a good time around the clock!
While sleeping with Keva last night, I was awoken by a strange sound. I heard laughing. I thought maybe she was laughing about something I had done or that she was awake. Turns out, she was fast asleep! She laughed a few more times, too! It is delightful to know that she can have a good time around the clock!
No comments:
Post a Comment