![]() |
| Tavish in utero (almost 3 months pregnant) |
The first time we took Keva swimming, I said: "Tavish this is Keva's first time swimming". Very matter-of-factly, Tavish said "no, she was swimming in your belly". He didn't elaborate, he just seemed very confident with his statement.
Fast forward to the other day where he had drawn a picture of "Mommy with Keva in her belly" on the magnetic board. He asked to put it in Keva's room as decoration. I decided to use the opportunity to ask the question...
Mommy: Do you remember when you were in Mommy's belly?
Tavish: Yeah.
Mommy: What was it like?
Tavish: Swimming.
Mommy: Was it dark?
Tavish: Yeah, a little bit.
Mommy: What else do you remember?
Tavish: Hearing Mommy and Daddy talking.
Mommy: What were we saying?
Tavish: I dunno.
Mommy: What else could you see?
Tavish: Nothing. Well, sometimes the other kids...
Clearly, this is when my inner-astonishment faded back toward feeling this was all the work of fiction. But, who really knows? In my opinion, the whole thing is fascinating either way. Rest assured, when Keva can talk, I'll be making some inquiries.
| Mommy & Tavish (8+ months pregnant) |

No comments:
Post a Comment