I've been meaning to capture the moments that make motherhood so special and although there are many videos and photos which will account for the first 15 months of Tavish's life there are no journals or scrapbooks. So, this blog will document the tid-bits and tales of the moments that make a mother proud, happy and generally enthused about this ride that is motherhood. This has been created for me but I invite you to read, share and enjoy this collection of moments too.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Halloween Highlights
'Tis the season to carve a pumpkin, create costumes, proudly parade, and take tricks or treats... and we did it all!
MOMENTS: Creative Costumes
Originally, I believed I would again 'create' costumes from things around the house. Then I stumbled on a second-hand dalmatian costume. Cute. Hmm, what can go with that though? (I like themes) Ah-ha: firefighter. Enter second-hand costume further down the rack. Must get toddler on board. Proves to be a cinch - what three year old doesn't love a fire truck?! Time to be creative and ... voila!
A firefighter (with truck).
A dalmatian.
Put them together for a great themed team costume!
The family attire for the parade (yes, I'm wearing Tavish's pumpkin costume from last year...)
No comments:
Post a Comment