Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ammendment

Figures, I finally edit an entry featuring the Jolly Jumper, and less than 24 hours later - I acquire footage that now seems to be missing. Out of nowhere, Keva became keen in the Jolly Jumper. Probably not-so-coincidentally, this also happened within days of the grocery experience being noticeably less tranquil too (um, is that our tilapia on the floor? how does she have broccoli in her mouth?! ack! no, that's not for you!!!). Guess some of these 'moments' are more ongoing than I realized...

MOMENT: Genuine Jumping

The earlier entry honoured Keva's appreciation for the existence of the Jolly Jumper. This little clip shows her evolution (within days) to now being a jumper that could be straining the springs! What a difference a few days can make at this age - my baby is now getting some air! I promise though, no matter what acrobatics she pulls off, this is the last tribute to the Jolly Jumpers in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment