Monday, March 18, 2013

Seeing Double

We were able to stuff Keva into the red hand-me-down snowsuit for the winter. For some extra-cold outings, we did use the blue snowsuit that Tavish wore at this age though. When I went to pick Keva up from the floor after zipping her into it one day, I couldn't help but feel a bit reminiscent ...

MOMENT: Double Take

It seemed as though I was seeing double, so I quickly too a photo of Keva who was growing impatient in the blue snowsuit, just as I recall Tavish doing in a photo I took of him in the very same snowsuit and about the same age. I don't know why I find seeing both of my kids rendered immobile by the same blue snowsuit funny, but I do...

Blue snowsuit 2013 - Keva style
Blue snowsuit 2009 - Tavish style

No comments:

Post a Comment