"There are rich counsels in the trees."
- Herbert P. Horne
Turns out, Tavish loves climbing trees. I guess I should have seen it coming with the way he climbed up the escarpment and then the boulders at the beach. Now he's taking on trees and climbing on up...
MOMENT: Tree Top
The 'kindergarten' playground at his school has a few trees and one of them seems to always have a young child climbing up it's small, low branches. In typical Tavish style, he observed this behaviour for a few days then I turned around one day to find his limbs up among the tree limbs. This became his main after school attraction. A friend has a "climbing tree" in their front yard. This treewas more robust and complicated to climb, but he was up for the challenge. All of this was great practice for the apple tree we stumbled on at the Brickworks in September, he scrambled on up and returned with a snack for the whole family! This climbing thing can be fruitful after all. Yum!
![]() |
| Enjoying the fruit of Tavish's labour |


No comments:
Post a Comment